|Target score||1,000 points|
|Level 729||Level 730||Level 731|
Level 730 is the twentieth and last level in Apolo Gize and the 167th totem level in Diamond Digger Saga. To pass this level, you must bring down 19 totems and score at least 1,000 points in 28 moves or fewer.
- This level is very hard. Some more moves and it would be so easy. But at least one board will always obstruct your progress so much that you run out of moves at the end.
|Difficulty||Very Easy||Very Easy||Very Easy|
- 1st board: Use given missiles.
- 2nd board: Use given missiles if possible.
- 3rd board: Bring down the totem and clear the way to the exit.
- 4th board: Use given missiles.
- 5th board: Bring down the totem and clear the way to the exit.
- 6th board: Bring down the totem and clear the way to the exit with missiles.
- 7th board: Forget about the missiles.
- 8th board: Bring down the totems and clear the way to the exit.
- 9th board: Use given color bursts.
- 10th board: Bring down the totem and clear the way to the exit. You have to save the Magic Orb!
- 11th board: Use the Magic Orb under the center totem, then use the given color bursts.
This is possibly the level with the most different boards ever.