|Toys||29 (Total: 29 - 8/8/1/12)|
|Target score||1,000 points|
|Level 735||Level 736||Level 737|
- This level is very intense. If you don't have a perfect setup in every board, you will fail; even though you can use the Magic Orb in every board. But once you pass, even with the last move, you will have more than 9,000 points easily, so the star-rating is meaningless.
- 1st board: Collecting the toys on the left side is quite easy, but the right side? Be very careful not to let water to the exit too early! Make moves on the bottom only until the top is free of ice. 8 toys.
- 2nd board: Again it is good to have many rows of stone before triggering the Ice makers. Use the Magic Orb on the color that collects most toys. 8 toys (16 total).
- 3rd board: Trigger the blocks, then use the Magic Orb to get the toy (17 total).
- 4th board: Don't use the given color burst until you have the Magic Orb filled to clean up afterwards. Remaining 12 toys.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.