|Target score||1,000 points|
|Level 741||Level 742||Level 743|
Level 742 is the twelfth level in Celestial Corridor and the 170th totem level in Diamond Digger Saga. To pass this level, you must bring down 8 totems and score at least 1,000 points in 28 moves or fewer.
- This level is medium. The fourth board has a surprisingly easy solution.
|Difficulty||Very Easy||Very Easy||Very Easy|
- 1st board: Break the stones around the lava bee. Then bring down the 2 totems.
- 2nd board: Bring down the 2 totems and water to the exit (via top left) before the lava bees explode. Use the Magic Orb only if needed.
- 3rd board: Break the already broken stones next to the totems to bring water to the lava bees! Then bring down the 3 totems. Save the magic orb!!!
- 4th board: Bring water to the totem. Break the Stone above the lava bee under the totem (with a given missile or any other booster). Then use the Magic Orb in the column under the totem. Water will run through the totem and remove the lava bee. This still works in the 5th move where the lava bees will explode.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.