|Fireflies||12 (Total: 12 - 1/2/2/2/1/1/2/1)|
|Target score||1,000 points|
|Level 768||Level 769||Level 770|
Level 769 is the nineteenth level in Calorie Comet and the 211th firefly level in Diamond Digger Saga. To pass this level, you must wake up 12 fireflies and score at least 1,000 points in 32 moves or fewer.
- This level is medium. Too few moves, too many boards. But doable with the strategy below (even with some moves left)!
- 1st board: Clear the board from the left side. When this takes more than about eight moves, the level is probably already lost.
- 2nd board: Clear the blocks normally. Given missiles must help to get water to the firefly, or restart the level. Save the Magic Orb!
- 3rd board: Use the Magic Orb in the center. Then a missile can bring you out of this misery.
- 4th board: Use given color bursts to recharge the Magic Orb. You must use the Magic Orb to remove the steel blocks on your way to the exit.
- 5th board: Use the given color burst, then clear the rest carefully.
- 6th board: As before.
- 7th board: Trigger the two Ninja Blocks, then clear a path to the fireflies. Save the Magic Orb!
- 8th board: Use a color burst, then the Magic Orb to remove the steel blocks.
- As usual, the star rating is meaningless. 5,000 points are the minimum.
- 35 moves now. (Before, with 32 moves it was intense.)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.