|Fireflies||9 (Total: 9 - 2/2/2/3)|
|Target score||1,000 points|
|Level 772||Level 773||Level 774|
Level 773 is the third level in Prickly Paradise and the 213th firefly level in Diamond Digger Saga. To pass this level, you must wake up 9 fireflies and score at least 1,000 points in 38 moves or fewer.
- This level is very hard.
- 1st board: Ok, the first move is a joke. So you actually have 37 moves. As usual, your task is to bring water to the two fireflies without waking the chameleons. But waking them is not a big problem, as they request 15 gem stones only.
- 2nd board: Again, the first move is a joke. So you actually have only 36 moves. If you have the Magic Orb already loaded, you could use it above the top firefly. But better wake up this one and then use it in the center, taking out the two chameleons and waking up the second firefly.
- 3rd board: Same task, 2 more fireflies. Usually the end of your moves, but not the end of the level.
- 4th board: Last three fireflies. Try to dig a way to the fireflies without touching the stone maker blocks.
- This star rating is junk again. 3,000 points are always reached in the fourth board latest.
- 38 moves now (was 36).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.