|Fireflies||10 (Total: 10 - 2/3/3/1/1)|
|Target score||1,000 points|
|Level 785||Level 786||Level 787|
Level 786 is the sixteenth level in Prickly Paradise and the 215th firefly level in Diamond Digger Saga. To pass this level, you must wake up 10 fireflies and score at least 1,000 points in 39 moves or fewer.
- This level is hard. There are just enough moves for four boards or nine fireflies :-(
|Difficulty||Very Easy||Very Easy||Somewhat Easy|
- 1st board: Break the stones on both sides before letting water to the lower part. Save the Magic Orb.
- 2nd board: Use given Missile to break the stones before letting water to the exit. Use the Magic Orb to break some blocks directly at the fireflies.
- 3rd board: Basically the same.
- 4th board: Use given color bursts carefully, or water will be at the exit quicker than at the firefly!
- 5th board: It was a nice level up to here, but now you will fail due to too few moves or too few matches where you need them. Just focus on matches that bring water to the firefly.
This star rating is junk again. 7,000 points are scored easily.