|Target score||1,000 points|
|Level 801||Level 802||Level 803|
- This level is intense. The first board needs already more than half of the moves, so you have never enough moves left for the last board.
- 1st board: Make matches next to the totem to break the mud blocks.
- 2nd board: Make matches between the bottom totem to break the mud blocks. If you don't have any, you have to restart the level.
- Use the Magic Orb in the center column under the top row of totems to bring down all four at once and clear the path for water.
- 3rd board: Make matches from the left side. If there is a single color gem stone on the exit, the level is already lost.
- 4th board: Break the mud blocks in the center column at least half, and use the Magic Orb on the center below the two other totems. If you don't have matches in the bottom area anymore (and that usually happens after the first move there - what a coincidence!), then the level is lost.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.