|Fireflies||7 (Total: 7 - 2/1/2/2)|
|Target score||1,000 points|
|Level 805||Level 806||Level 807|
Level 806 is the sixteenth level in Coral Crest and the 220th firefly level in Diamond Digger Saga. To pass this level, you must wake up 7 fireflies and score at least 1,000 points in 25 moves or fewer.
- This level is a big disappointment. The first three boards are nice, but the last board is intense.
- 1st board: Clear the blocks normally.
- 2nd board: Clear the blocks under the firefly. Then use the Magic Orb in the bottom right and get water to the key.
- 3rd board: Clear the blocks between the fireflies. Then clear the left and bottom and get water to the key. Charge the Magic Orb before you exit.
- 4th board: Sadly, this is a very dumb design again. Only an additional Dynamite-booster can help. The Magic Orb will only help - with some luck - to wake up one of the two fireflies.
- The boards look like being recycled from levels long before...
- There were 30 moves in the first version and 26 in the second version.