|Target score||1,000 points|
|Level 818||Level 819||Level 820|
Level 819 is the ninth level in Blazing Blossom and the 190th totem level in Diamond Digger Saga. To pass this level, you must bring down 7 totems and score at least 1,000 points in 29 moves or fewer.
- This level is very hard. The second board is super hard due of small channels, where so often not even the Magic Orb will help :-(
- 1st board: Use given missiles to water the Mud Bomb, bring down the totem and clear the exit. If you don't have them, restart the level. If you need more than a hand full of moves, the rest of the level will be impossible.
- 2nd board: Three of the four totems are not too hard, but the left one often gets stuck on the lower mud block, and no match in the left column ever. So save the Magic Orb for this case.
- 3rd board: Very hard if you don't get matches to bring water to the mud bombs - what happens in most games. So focus on bringing the two totems down within five moves. Also quite hard most of the time, as there are often no matches at all...
- There were 28 moves in the first version.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.