|Fireflies||6 (Total: 6 - 2/2/2)|
|Target score||250 points|
|Level 825||Level 826||Level 827|
Level 826 is the sixteenth level in Blazing Blossom and the 225th firefly level in Diamond Digger Saga. To pass this level, you must wake up 6 fireflies and score at least 250 points in 34 moves or fewer.
Another reused pattern, that wasn't fun to play then, and isn't now. However it wasn't hard then, and isn't now...
|Difficulty||Very Easy||Very Easy||Easy|
- 1st board: Clear the blocks normally. You might have to clear almost the whole board as any small channel can be blocked by an irremovable block. Except that it takes many moves this is good as it helps filling the Magic Orb.
- 2nd board: Clear the blocks normally. Fill the Magic Orb and use it in the center. There is no other way, it is the dumbest of all board designs.
- 3rd board: Clear the blocks normally. Make matches top down; if there aren't any matches in the bottom you just can hope that the Magic Orb will fill within the remaining moves. Most probably you will need it at the entry tile, clearing the center row and the first column.
- This star rating is junk again. You will always make over 1,000 points
- A previous version of this level had 38 moves.
|Diamond Digger Saga Levels (2031-2045)|
|Episode 121|| Level 2031 • Level 2032 • Level 2033 • Level 2034 • Level 2035 • Level 2036 • |
Level 2037 • Level 2038 • Level 2039 • Level 2040 • Level 2041 • Level 2042 •
Level 2043 • Level 2044 • Level 2045