|Target score||1,000 points|
|Level 831||Level 832||Level 833|
Level 832 is the second level in Hollow Greens and the 193rd totem level in Diamond Digger Saga. To pass this level, you must bring down 12 totems and score at least 1,000 points in 35 moves or fewer.
- This level is intense. The second board is just a very bad design, and it can happen by pure random in so many boards in a row that there are never ever any matches in the two bottom rows.
|Difficulty||Very Easy||Very Easy||Very Easy|
- 1st board: Bringing water to the lava can be a problem sometimes. Then clear the blocks normally. Don't leave until you have filled the magic orb.
- 2nd board: As before. Use the Magic orb in the center column under the totem row. Then hope that the gem stone colors won't be placed in such a way that there are never ever any matches under at least one totem, and very often even none at all in all three bottom rows. But if you need to refill the magic orb, there will never be enough moves for the rest of the level.
- 3rd board: As before. This board isn't much better. SAVE THE MAGIC ORB!
- 4th board: Use the Magic Orb in the center column, then bring water to the top of the totem, and hope for given missiles to do the rest. Usually not possible :-(
This star rating is junk again. You will always make over 3,000 points.