|Fireflies||4 (Total: 4 - 2/1/1)|
|Target score||1,000 points|
|Level 834||Level 835||Level 836|
Level 835 is the fifth level in Hollow Greens and the 228th firefly level in Diamond Digger Saga. To pass this level, you must wake up 4 fireflies and score at least 1,000 points in 29 moves or fewer.
- This level is intense. The first level is easy, but the other two are hell. The second board will need so many moves, if it has any matches on one side at all, that you have no chance whatsoever in the third, which is an even more stupid design.
- 1st board: Clear the blocks normally. Start with the Ninja Blocks. Use the Magic Orb for a quick exit in one corner.
- 2nd board: Very hard, as three colors make matches almost impossible. Still you better save the magic orb, or fill it again, because the next board is even worse.
- 3rd board: The same problem as before, just upside down, which makes it completely impossible. You need the Magic Orb in the small vertical path, and to clear the rest "somehow"...
- There were 27 moves in the first version.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.