|Fireflies||6 (Total: 6 - 3/3)|
|Target score||1,000 points|
|Level 838||Level 839||Level 840|
Level 839 is the ninth level in Hollow Greens and the 229th firefly level in Diamond Digger Saga. To pass this level, you must wake up 6 fireflies and score at least 1,000 points in 22 moves or fewer.
- This level is horrible. You will need almost all moves in the first board, and have only a few plus the Magic Orb for the next. So you can never wake up more than five fireflies unless you have a very lucky first board that can be solved with a few, large matches.
- If there are no moves at the entry, just restart the level. It's not worth playing then.
|Difficulty||Very Easy||Impossible||Very Easy|
- 1st board: Clear the blocks normally. Save the Magic Orb, and don't exit without it.
- 2nd board: Use the Magic Orb in either the left or right column, second row from the top. Then clear the path to the other two fireflies normally. Usually you will not have enough moves for this.
- A previous version had only 20 moves.
- The difference between 1 star and 3 stars is just one move left, or not. But if you make the level, you will have such a lucky board that there are always some moves left, so getting three stars is much easier than passing the level.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.