|Target score||250 points|
|Level 861||Level 862||Level 863|
- This level is intense, probably impossible without a booster. The boards are all designed so badly that you need a Dynamite in every board to make room for matches under the totems. But in 32 moves it is impossible to charge the Magic Orb four times.
|Difficulty||Very Easy||Very Easy||Very Easy|
- 1st board: Make the largest possible matches. Use the Magic Orb under the totem. Or hope for a missile to fall in the row under the totem and being usable in a match - that will happen only once in so many games.
- 2nd board: Stupidity rules in level design. Only small channels, and an arbitrary fall of gem stones in the corners under the outer totems make you doubt if there are any design rules for this game.
- 3rd board: Here a totem can be trapped on a single or pair of gem stones easily, too few to make a match - so this is dumb design again.
- 4th board: The dumb design ends here - because it is the last board. You might be able to bring down the bottom totem, but for the top spend one of your Dynamite boosters.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.