|Magic Orb||(75 gems)|
|Target score||156,000 points|
|Depths||3 (Treasure room: 3A)|
|Level 889||Level 890||Level 891|
- This level is super intense because there is no chance to win unless you have a very lucky setup, especially in the third and fourth boards.
- It is hardly possible to pass without any extra boosters.
- 1st board: Try to bring water to the lava bee. Then collect the Diggy Blocks (12,000 points) and exit. But better just exit quickly...
- 2nd board: 78,000 points in Diggy Blocks, 2,000 on gold-striped blocks, but you need to exit in four moves. Better use the Magic Orb on the Lava Bee and collect some points (only make large matches).
- 3rd board: Usually the end, as there are no matches at the bottom, anywhere. Also the coin blocks are worth nothing. But the Diggy Blocks count 48,000 points.
- Often you have a match at the entry that will water the Lava bee. So you can use the Magic Orb to help exit, but better save it for the next board if possible.
- 4th board: There are 40,000 points in Diggy Blocks, but again you need the Magic Orb and have to use it on the Lava bee, or you must have lucky matches that let you water the lava bee. Otherwise it's the end here.
- 5th board: This is a two-colored Treasure Room, but it is almost impossible to reach without some extra boosters in the two boards before, or a lot of luck.
The minimum target was reduced from 159,000 to 156,000 points, and the number of moves increased from 32 and later 35 to now 37.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.