|Fireflies||10 (Total: 11 - 2/2/4/3)|
|Magic Orb||(100 gems)|
|Target score||500 points|
|Level 903||Level 904||Level 905|
Level 904 is the fourteenth level in Pinky Peaks and the 247th firefly level in Diamond Digger Saga. To pass this level, you must wake up 10 fireflies and score at least 500 points in 32 moves or fewer.
Level 904 is the 14th level in Pinky Peaks. To pass this level, you must wake up 10 fireflies and score at least 500 points in 32 moves or fewer.
- This level looks easy but is often hard, due to limited space and three colors in the second board. But there is one more firefly than needed, so overall it is medium.
|Difficulty||Very Easy||Very Easy||Very Easy|
- 1st board: Clear the blocks normally. The exit can cost too many moves, though. If not, the next board will. If you have a chance to exit quickly but miss one firefly, take it!
- 2nd board: Be careful not to let water to the exit too early with the given color bursts + Magic Orb.
- 3rd board: Clear the blocks normally. Save the Magic Orb.
- 4th board: Clear the blocks normally. Use given color bursts + Magic Orb.
Element notes Edit
Special items Edit
|2||2, 4, 6, 8||Color burst||7%|
|2A||4, 6||Color burst||2%|
This star rating is junk again. You will always make over 1,000 points.