|Fireflies||8 (Total: 8 - 3/1/2/2)|
|Magic Orb||(70 gems)|
|Target score||500 points|
|Level 911||Level 912||Level 913|
Level 912 is the second level in Mushi Mushtale and the 249th firefly level in Diamond Digger Saga. To pass this level, you must wake up 8 fireflies and score at least 500 points in 38 moves or fewer.
- Chameleons and mud ninjas are very irritating.
|Difficulty||Very Easy||Very Easy||Very Easy|
- 1st board: Avoid the chameleon. Use the Magic Orb to exit, as it usually is impossible to get a match at the bottle neck!
- 2nd board: Only make matches on the left side.
- 3rd board: Avoid the chameleon - usually not possible and so you'll loose the level here.
- 4th board: Use the Magic Orb to clear the chameleon, which is unavoidable.
Element notes Edit
|3||(15) x 2|
This star rating is junk again. You will always make over 2,000 points.