|Magic Orb||(55 gems)|
|Target score||182,000 points|
|Depths||4 (Treasure room: 4)|
|Level 912||Level 913||Level 914|
- This level is very hard. There are hardly enough moves to make it to the treasure room, and you cannot make enough points on your way.
|Difficulty||Very Hard||Nearly Impossible||Impossible|
- 1st board: Avoid the stone maker blocks. The gold striped blocks are worth 2,000 points each, 28,000 total.
- 2nd board: Avoid the stone maker blocks. Only 500 points in gold striped blocks (except the bottom center one which needs two hits), 8,000 total, better ignore them.
- 3rd board: Use the Magic Orb in the center. Then make matches only at the top. 2,000 points in gold striped blocks, 14,000 total.
- 4th board: Avoid the stone maker blocks. 2,000 points in gold striped blocks, 12,000 total.
- 5th board: Trigger the stone maker block on the bottom, then make matches only there. 2,000 points in gold striped blocks, 26,000 total, but better avoid matches at the top.
- 6th board: Treasure room with two colors! Use a Color Burst booster here when needed.
- An earlier version had 36 moves and required 190,000 points.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.