|Toys||30 (Total: 31 - 18/13)|
|Magic Orb||(75 gems)|
|Target score||1,000 points|
|Level 915||Level 916||Level 917|
- You may miss a single toy, but you hardly can pass the second board without extra boosters.
- 1st board: Before you use the given color burst, make sure all four corners with the toy blocks have the same color. Then continue to charge the Magic Orb, and again make all four corner gems the same color before using it.
- 2nd board: This board is almost impossible to solve with the often few remaining moves. But you will notice that it always starts with pink gems on the toy blocks in the corners. So use a Color Burst Booster to clear these immediately. Then use a Dynamite Booster to clear the remaining toys in the bottom - level solved.
Element notes Edit
Color lock Edit
Special items Edit
First board Edit
|5th||Color burst||Fixed layout|
- An earlier version required to collect all 31 toys and had different star limits (1,000/1,500/2,000) and with 24 moves. Then nerfed to 34 moves but with buffed star ranking (1,000/2,000/4,000).
- This level is reused in Level 1181 with more layered stones.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.