|Magic Orb||(60 gems)|
|Target score||1,000 points|
|Level 916||Level 917||Level 918|
Level 917 is the seventh level in Mushi Mushtale and the 214th totem level in Diamond Digger Saga. To pass this level, you must bring down 9 totems and score at least 1,000 points in 39 moves or fewer.
- This level is very hard. 39 moves seem so much, but are still too few.
|Difficulty||Very Easy||Very Easy||Very Hard|
- 1st board: Bring down the totem with the given missiles as far as possible. Use the Dynamite to clear the rest of the center column if needed.
- 2nd board: Bring down the totems normally. Always monitor the top left for possible matches. Otherwise use the Dynamite to exit.
- 3rd board: Use given missiles to clear the ice under the totems, but also spare some for the exit row. Always monitor the top right for possible matches.
- 4th board: Clear the board from the center to the sides. Use the Dynamite for the one side that looks more hopeless.
Element notes Edit
Special items Edit
First board Edit
|1-right-way line blast||1, 3||10 %|
|1-right-way line blast||2||15 %|
|1-left-way line blast||7, 9||10 %|
|1-left-way line blast||8||15 %|
Third board Edit
|1-left-way line blast||8, 9||20 %|
Fourth board Edit
|1-down-way line blast||2, 3, 7, 8||5 %|
|Horizontal 2-way line blast||2, 3, 7, 8||5 %|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.