|Fireflies||10 (Total: 10 - 3/4/3)|
|Magic Orb||(100 gems)|
|Target score||250 points|
|Level 924||Level 925||Level 926|
Level 925 is the fifteenth level in Mushi Mushtale and the 253th firefly level in Diamond Digger Saga. To pass this level, you must wake up 10 fireflies and score at least 250 points in 32 moves or fewer.
- This level is intense. The second board's exit is another total design failure. The third isn't much better.
|Difficulty||Very Easy||Very Easy||Very Easy|
- 1st board: Bring water to the lava, then to the 3 fireflies.
- 2nd board: The same, 4 fireflies. If you need the Dynamite Booster from the Magic Orb to open the exit (which happens quite often), you can quit the game, because you have no chance in the third board any more.
- 3rd board: The same, last 3 fireflies. Stupid level design can make it impossible to bring water to the lava, and thus you will run out of moves quickly, if you don't spend a second Dynamite :-(((
- This star rating is junk again. You will always make over 1,500 points.
- The number of moves was increased from 28 to 32.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.