|Fireflies||7 (Total: 7 - 1/4/2)|
|Magic Orb||(100 gems)|
|Target score||750 points|
|Level 928||Level 929||Level 930|
Level 929 is the nineteenth level in Mushi Mushtale and the 254th firefly level in Diamond Digger Saga. To pass this level, you must wake up 7 fireflies and score at least 750 points in 30 moves or fewer.
- This level is very hard.
- While the first two boards are quite fair, the third isn't at all, and it needs a lot of luck to have matches you can use.
|Difficulty||Very Easy||Very Easy||Very Easy|
- 1st board: Clear the blocks normally. Trigger the Stone Maker Blocks early.
- 2nd board: Try to avoid the Stone Maker Blocks until you finally clear the path to the fireflies in the bottom.
- 3rd board: Bring at least a half full Magic Orb. Then hope for a lot of luck that will let you clear a path around the right Stone Maker Block, and clear the left one with the Magic Orb.
- This star rating is junk again. You will always make more than 1,500 points.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.