|Magic Orb||(75 gems)|
|Target score||1,000 points|
|Level 929||Level 930||Level 931|
Level 930 is the twentieth and last level in Mushi Mushtale and the 217th totem level in Diamond Digger Saga. To pass this level, you must bring down 12 totems and score at least 1,000 points in 37 moves or fewer.
- This level is intense. While the first two boards are quite easy, the third is hard and the fourth is insane. But you won't reach the fourth quite often.
|Difficulty||Very Easy||Very Easy||Easy|
- 1st board: Clear the blocks normally.
- 2nd board: Clear the blocks normally. Try to save the Magic Orb.
- 3rd board: Usually the best place to use the Magic Orb is in the bottom row and center column. But sometimes you have lucky matches under a totem and in the center...
- 4th board: Make all possible matches that will bring down totems without touching the Angry Ice. Then it is just hoping the Magic Orb fills again, or spend a Dynamite Booster, or two, or three, or... :-(
Element notes Edit
Special items Edit
Fourth board Edit
|Horizontal 2-way line blast||5||10%|
- In a previous version the second board had ground blocks in its top row, adding even more complexity.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.