|Magic Orb||(75 gems)|
|Target score||1,000 points|
|Level 930||Level 931||Level 932|
- This level is another luck level that only depends on lucky missiles in the first board.
- 1st board: Hope for lucky missiles in the right row - usually wishful thinking, and so not enough moves remain. Also, using the Magic Orb will most probably not let you pass the next board.
- 2nd board: Clear the blocks normally. But totems will land on mud blocks that cannot be removed unless with two magic orb missiles - which is normally the end of the game as you run out of moves. Use your first Magic Orb in the bottom left, the second in the row above.
- 3rd board: You need the luck of good matches in the center - often there aren't any. And even if you get them, another booster will be required, Dynamite or Color Burst, to bring down the last totems.
Element notes Edit
Special items Edit
First board Edit
|1-left-way line blast||5th, 6th, 7th||3.3%|
|1-right-way line blast||5th, 6th, 7th||3.3%|
|Horizontal 2-way line blast||5th, 6th, 7th||3.4%|
Third board Edit
|1-left-way line blast||5th||5%|
|1-right-way line blast||5th||5%|
- Earlier versions had only 30 and 31 moves.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.