|Fireflies||12 (Total: 12 - 2/2/8)|
|Magic Orb||(100 gems)|
|Target score||750 points|
|Level 935||Level 936||Level 937|
- This level is extremely hard. There are too few moves, and the third board is filled with stone makers and chameleons. There is no way to master this level without additional boosters.
- 1st board: Try to avoid the Chameleons and trigger the bottom Stone Maker Blocks early. Use the bottom path at the key. Save the Magic Orb!
- 2nd board: Basically the same, but no key and better use the top path. Still save the Magic Orb!
- 3rd board: After bringing water to the center without touching the top stone maker blocks, use a Dynamite boosters in the bottom center to get rid of the Stone Maker Blocks there.
Element notes Edit
|2nd||(10) x 2|
|3rd||(25) x 2|
- An earlier version required only 11 fireflies and had an additional stone maker instead of the uppermost firefly in the third board making it even harder.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.