|Target score||5,000 points|
|Level 96||Level 97||Level 98|
- There are a lot of totems to be brought down.
- Three-colored boards can be irritating.
- First board: Focus on getting to the key. If you get the opportunity to break the diamond in the very top right corner, do it.
- Second board: By the time you get here, you'll have your Magic Orb charged up, most likely. Use it on the diamond which is on the exit. Afterwards, if you're a little bit lucky, you can use the given Color Burst. It shouldn't be that hard to bring down those two totems after you've done this.
- Third board: If you can use the given Color Burst, use it. If not, try to bring down the totems with possible matches nearby. It isn't easy to do this, but unfortunately you don't have another Color Burst, and three-colored board doesn't make it easier.
- Fourth board: If it's possible, use the given Color Burst. If not, use the Color Burst you've charged up, on the diamond on the exit. Afterwards, it's likely that you'll be able to use the given Color Burst. Spend a few more moves to bring down the totems.
- Fifth board: Find a way to use the given Color Burst. After you've done so, you'll probably have another Color Burst charged up. Don't use it. Save it for the last board.
- Sixth board: Use the Color Burst on the diamond which is blocking the totem in the one-diamond totem column (totem on the right side). Then use the given Color Burst. Spend a few more moves to bring down the last totem.
- This level has five depths and six boards.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.