|Fireflies||5 (Total: 5 - 2/1/2)|
|Magic Orb||(70 gems)|
|Target score||1,000 points|
|Level 976||Level 977||Level 978|
Level 977 is the seventh level in Siesta Party and the 266th firefly level in Diamond Digger Saga. To pass this level, you must wake up 5 fireflies and score at least 1,000 points in 35 moves or fewer.
- This level is intense. You need two Magic Orbs in the last board, as the design will never let any gem stones fall in the small columns under the two fireflies, but you can hardly fill it once. So there's almost no way to pass without buying an extra booster (missile).
- 1st board: Clear the blocks normally. Use the Magic Orb in the top right corner only if needed.
- 2nd board: Clear the blocks normally. Use the Magic Orb in the top left corner, but better save it.
- 3rd board: Clear the blocks normally. You need the Magic Org twice. Make the largest possible matches to recharge it.
- Until October 2017, there were 32 moves instead of 35 moves.
- There are fewer angry ice blockers so the level has become less impossible - but is still intense.
- This level ends a series of 18 levels without Hard Level (from 959 up to 976).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.