|Fireflies||15 (Total: 15 - 4/2/5/4)|
|Magic Orb||(100 gems)|
|Target score||1,000 points|
|Level 985||Level 986||Level 987|
Level 986 is the sixteenth level in Siesta Party and the 269th firefly level in Diamond Digger Saga. To pass this level, you must wake up 15 fireflies and score at least 1,000 points in 26 moves or fewer.
- This level is intense. You may not miss a firefly, and you don't have enough moves.
|Difficulty||Very Easy||Very Easy||Easy|
- 1st board: Mud bombs will explode inevitably. Try to clear as much on the top as possible. Use the Magic Orb to clear the small paths on the side and at the exit.
- 2nd board: Basically the same. But try to save the Magic Orb.
- 3rd board: Use the Magic Orb to clear the exit row, when you have saved 11 fireflies.
- 4th board: Somehow try to release the remaining four fireflies before you run out of moves - if you didn't in the board before :-(
This star rating is junk again. You will always score more than 3,000 points.