|Score levels||Firefly levels||Toy levels||Totem levels|
Score level, also commonly known as target score level or, rarely as moves & score level, is the first of the four types of levels found in Diamond Digger Saga, along with toy level, firefly level, and totem level. Score levels first appear in the first episode, Diamond Dale and the first score level is level 1.
Unlike Candy Crush Saga, score levels become rarer over time, but they do not disappear completely.
There are currently (including Episode 105) 433 score levels (23.99% of all levels).
Here's a complete list of all score levels that currently exist in the game.
To win a score level, the player has to get a certain number of points within a certain number of moves. When the player has reached the required score (for one star), remaining moves are converted to 2,000 points each.
Notable score levels Edit
- Level 1 - The first score level.
- Level 29 - The tenth score level.
- Level 215 - The 50th score level.
- Level 418 - The 100th score level.
- Level 610 - The 150th score level.
- Level 817 - The 200th score level.
- Level 1020 - The 250th score level.
- Level 1268 - The 300th score level.
- Level 1476 - The 350th score level.
- Level 1676 - The 400th score level.
- Early score levels are much easier than the later ones.
- There isn't a cinematic introduction in the first level but in the second score level, unlike toy, firefly, totem levels.