|Score levels||Firefly levels||Toy levels||Totem levels|
Totem level is the fourth and last of the level types in Diamond Digger Saga, along with score level, firefly level, and toy level. Totem levels first appear in Totem Terrace, the sixth episode, with the first level being level 71.
There are currently (including Episode 108) 452 totem levels (24.43% of all levels).
Totem levels are a pretty common level type, but as they appear first in the sixth episode, there are fewest totem levels. It can possibly be considered as a hard level type, although there are many exceptions to that rule.
See the full list of totem levels here.
- The objective to completing any totem levels is to bring down the required amount of totems and score at least one star in a limited amount of moves. If moves remain when enough totems have been brought down, each move will be converted to 2,000 points.
Notable totem levels Edit
- Level 71 - The first totem level.
- Level 94 - The tenth totem level.
- Level 240 - The 50th totem level.
- Level 449 - The 100th totem level.
- Level 661 - The 150th totem level.
- Level 862 - The 200th totem level.
- Level 1055 - The 250th totem level.
- Level 1241 - The 300th totem level.
- Level 1432 - The 350th totem level.
- Level 1631 - The 400th totem level.
- Level 1842 - The 450th totem level.
All level types, including this one, can be technically considered a score level. Since the player must obtain at least 1 star, there is a score requirement. However, the score requirement is usually very small, and therefore it is very easy to obtain.
Some totem levels have a glitch, where the game doesn't register the last totem dropped with the last move giving the "Out of moves" message instead.(No longer the case)
- Sometimes, gemstones do not slide under totems after bringing totems half-way down.