|Score levels||Firefly levels||Toy levels||Totem levels|
Toy level is the third of the four types of levels in Diamond Digger Saga, along with score level, firefly level, and totem level. Toy levels first appear in Amber Alley, the second episode, with first toy level being level 12.
There are currently (including Episode 114) 488 toy levels (25.15% of all levels).
Toy levels are a pretty common level type, more common than score levels, but less than fireflies levels. It can possibly be considered as a hard level type, although there are many exceptions to that rule.
In comparison with Candy Crush Saga, it's pretty similar level type to Jelly levels.
See the full list of toy levels here.
- The objective to completing any toy levels is to collect the required amount of toys and score at least one star in a limited amount of moves. If moves remain when enough toys have been collected, each move will be converted to 2,000 points.
Notable toy levels
- Level 12 - The first toy level.
- Level 39 - The tenth toy level.
- Level 196 - The 50th toy level.
- Level 390 - The 100th toy level.
- Level 582 - The 150th toy level.
- Level 790 - The 200th toy level.
- Level 1001 - The 250th toy level.
- Level 1188 - The 300th toy level.
- Level 1398 - The 350th toy level.
- Level 1592 - The 400th toy level.
- Level 1791 - The 450th toy level.
- All level types, including this one, can be technically considered a score level. Since the player must obtain at least 1 star, there is a score requirement. However, the score requirement is usually very small and therefore very easy to obtain.