I am a Diamond Digger Saga addict, who really likes organisation! I play Diamond Digger actively since June 26th 2014, and contribute to this wiki as an admin, and occasionally I also play Candy Crush Saga, Farm Heroes Saga and Papa Pear Saga. Besides Diamond Digger, I play actively Bubble Witch 2 Saga and I am an admin on its wiki, too.
Since October 20th 2014, I've been also actively playing Candy Crush Soda Saga, and contributing to its wiki (http://candycrushsoda.wikia.com/) as an admin and founder.
- Current level: 410 (waiting for the new episode)
- The most difficult levels for me: 150, 190, 193, 220, 229, 233, 234, 235, 238, 245, 253, 259, 262, 264, 269, 277, 283, 288, 290, 301, 305, 307, 326 and 327 and 328 (Squeking Hell's Cluster), 333, 340
- CURRENTLY: adding 'Strategy' and 'Difficulty' section for each level.
- Make this wiki prettier with creating a lot of templates.
- Add complete stars tables for each level.
- Add polls for each level.
- Add other missing information to pages.
- Create missing pages.
- Make this wiki very popular! My primary goal!
- List of Levels (all levels)
- List of levels (by type - Toys, Fireflies, Score, Totems)
- Level tabs on each level page
- Stars table instead of stars info on each level page
- New, better-designed home page
- Beautifying Template:Navbox levels and Template:Navbox episodes
- New level infobox, nicer-looking and with images and additional level info
- Completing episodes' infoboxes and episodes' info
- Elements and items pages:
- Score (Points)
Some of my hobbies
- Studying foreign languages (I've been studying English and German so far)
- Playing the piano
- Writing short (and longer!) stories
- I really like Diamond Digger Saga. I am on the very end of the latest episode most of time. Feel free to ask me "How did you pass level xx?", "How does that new block work?" and so on. I like being a Diamond Digger Saga expert. Perhaps I don't know everything about the game, but I do know a lot.
- If you want to add me as a friend on Facebook, this is my account for games, and therefore Diamond Digger. I also hold our Diamond Digger wiki group.